Friday, June 4, 2010

Stop Being Busy...!!!


I remember talking to so many people during last few months who are always talk about how busy they are...!!! Infact I guess every one is busy, being busy or at least bragging about it is kind of a fad now. Probably it makes us feel more important in eyes of others.

Really How busy we are?

Most of the time busy is simply collection of lots of un-important things over the one that really matter or are important. It might be untrue for few exceptional cases but it is applicable to most of us.

I am also not excuse to this but since I have realized it I am trying to learn every worth of my time more than ever. I am not there yet but I am improving. As Leo Babauta Says "Stop being busy today and you are half way done."

As soon as you make a decision your time and calender clears up automatically for the things that matters to you, things that you are passionate about or for your personal life.

Its seems impossible from our outlook of our routine but once we decide and stop acting busy and prioritize the tasks in hand it starts falling through slowly.

Stop being Busy and you are half done...!!!

Start Living,
Sid

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - i am supposedly busy for quite some time now - just gave up and visited blog-spot!

    Ha ha ha - and here comes the record of not-being-busy.....just overheard GM say over phone (to IT I guess) he can't boot his machine! Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete